Sunday 25 November 2018

Making Changes In The Business World

If you haven’t noticed, the world is going absolutely insane. COVID19, which is a flu-like pandemic that allegedly came from Wuhan China and spread to the rest of the world, runs rampant in the world and creates a lot of havoc for pretty much every single country in the world. Thankfully, things are finally starting to get under control a little bit (at least in America). I for one got my COVID vaccine and am pretty happy with it. A lot of people are refusing to get the COVID vaccine because they are afraid of the potential side effects, which I understand. I mean, it makes sense that there could be some risks associated with the vaccine since there was only a 14 month testing period, but if you look at the ingredients for the vaccines then you’d notice that they aren’t super complicated. They don’t really contain a lot of weird chemicals or substances, and so I feel pretty confident about getting mine and don’t feel worried about it. I do know people that are worried about it though, and I can’t say I blame them. Either way, the world is starting to slowly become more vaccinated to the point where things can finally open back up again. Hopefully we will see more good news about the pandemic continuing in the future, and I hope one day we can all put this behind us.



One thing that has been absolutely crazy in our world because of the pandemic is the world of business and marketing. Since COVID hit and everything was shut down, it is true that there has been a great shift to online shopping and all kinds of eCommerce. I can guarantee you that if our Nation’s internet had shut down at some point during the pandemic, our economy would have completely tanked, and honestly our society may have just collapsed altogether.


Thankfully that didn’t happen, and we continued to fulfill our consumerist hearts and minds with the vice of online shopping. Amazon made an insane amount of money during COVID, and there is no way around that simple fact. I mean, I can personally attest to ordering at least $1000 worth of products and goods from Amazon over the course of last summer, and I would consider myself as pretty low on funds at all times; so I can’t imagine what some of the wealthier people were spending on Amazon. 


ECommerce just seems like the way to go right now. I think that, in the next 10 years, the world will start to shift more and more to an online form of commerce. It is crazy to think that we are constantly pioneering into uncharted territory with technology, since we are living at the most modern of times. All in all, I suspect that Amazon will eventually take over the world and we will all be forced to load cardboard boxes into robots for the rest of our days. I mean, who else is going to stop Jeff Bezos from doing whatever he wants? The man is building a rocket to go to space, and is now the richest guy in the world I’m pretty sure. All of that was started from selling books in cardboard boxes online. Honestly, I think Jeff Bezos will take over the world and cause the downfall of the human species, and that’s a fact.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Changes In The Business World

If you haven’t noticed, the world is going absolutely insane. COVID19, which is a flu-like pandemic that allegedly came from Wuhan China and...