Sunday 12 February 2017

How To Order Stuff Online Like A Boss

What’s that? You’re still wasting your time, money, and energy searching around various department stores and supermarkets? Let me fill you in on something. The time for in-store shopping is no more. I would be ashamed of myself if someone ever caught me in a Walmart or something like that. And it’s not just Walmart - I’m talking about Target, Meijer, TJ Maxx, you name it. Oh and don’t even get me started on dollar stores. Dollar stores are perhaps the most despicable forms of retail that have ever come to exist in the history of our planet. Talk about food deserts, right?


If you don’t know what food deserts are, it is a term used to describe the lack of fresh food that can be found in poverty-ridden, inner city areas. Not a lot of people know about the concept of food deserts, but it has become a real problem in urban America. Under-privlaged families do not have proper access to fresh meats, produce, and other goods that we often take for granted in areas where a Kroger is just around the corner. That’s where dollar stores come in, because they just pop in any random place and sell little debbies for 99 cents. Sorry, I got a little off topic for a moment, but I’m really passionate about the injustice and improper distribution of healthy, fresh food in America.


The main thing that I want to talk about today is online shopping. What I was trying to say earlier is that, if you are still shopping in stores, you are wasting your time. Straight up, I only ever order things online anymore. Ever since I started working from home during 2020 due to COVID19 regulations, I honestly could just lay on my couch for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I no longer need to leave my house to try to get groceries, clothes, toilet paper, or whatever else I need. That’s right, you’re looking at somebody who orders literally everything off of the internet. I will never even have to set foot inside a grocery store, I just use delivery services that go shopping for me and bring me my groceries. After all, who really wants to go grocery shopping ever again? Not only are the grocery stores always busy because everyone is trying to get dinner after work, but they are also set up in really frustrating ways that make it really hard to find anything.


I also started paying for Amazon Prime, which has been the single best decision of my entire life. I’m not kidding you guys, once you get that sweet taste of free, 2 day shipping, you will never go back. There is a reason that other websites are now promoting free shipping on all orders and deliveries - it’s because Amazon is kicking everyone’s butts and delivering cardboard boxes at alarmingly fast speeds. Seriously, I have so many cardboard boxes at my house now that I have no idea what to do with them. If you or a loved one is in need of boxes, just hit me up any day of the week (after 5:00pm of course, I’m a working man after all) and I can get you the boxes that you need. Anyways, thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Changes In The Business World

If you haven’t noticed, the world is going absolutely insane. COVID19, which is a flu-like pandemic that allegedly came from Wuhan China and...